Civil Tax Litigation Attorneys
In some circumstances, litigation provides the best avenue for tax dispute resolution. In those cases, it is critical that you have an experienced tax attorney on your team. The stakes are high, and the attorneys at Weisberg Kainen Mark, PL have extensive experience representing our clients in tax dispute cases against the IRS.
Common issues that we can assist taxpayers with include:
- Filing a Petition in United States Tax Court in response to a Statutory Notice of Deficiency (90 Day Letter)
- Litigation in United States Tax Court to dispute assessed taxes, interest and penalties
- Litigation in United States District Court on tax related matters, where the tax has been paid in full
- Litigation in United States District Court regarding the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty
- Summons Enforcement Proceedings
- Tax refund litigation
- Pre-litigation resolution of cases with IRS Appeals or IRS Counsel
If your IRS tax dispute involves litigation, you need a lawyer at your side that you can trust. The tax attorneys at Weisberg Kainen Mark, PL will represent your interests and tenaciously represent your interests throughout the litigation process. The IRS has thousands of lawyers on their side… and it’s important that you have an experienced tax attorney on yours.
If you’re facing an IRS tax dispute it’s important that you take immediate action. Delaying your response will only make your situation worse. Please contact Weisberg Kainen Mark, PL and let us go to work for you today!