If the IRS has sent a notice that it is attempting to collect money owed and you need legal representation by experienced and zealous advocates, call on us at Weisberg Kainen Mark, PL to help ensure you are not deprived of your due process rights.
Sometimes the IRS does not properly follow its own guidelines or even the law — our attorneys can examine procedures and help give you the leverage you need in dealing with the bureaucracy of the IRS. Though it is a very large governmental organization, you still have rights when confronting the IRS. Our firm has extensive experience handling all types of tax collection issues for clients in Miami and throughout the United States. We can help you in attempting to:
- Negotiate an Offer in Compromise
- Offer in Compromise (Doubt as to Liability)
- Offer in Compromise (Doubt as to Collectability)
- Seek Innocent Spouse Relief
- Effectuate a reasonable Installment Agreement
- Request an abatement of penalties
- Prevent a federal tax lien from being filed
- Prevent the IRS from levying on your bank account or garnishing your wages
- Prevent the IRS from seizing your property or other assets
- Request a release of tax liens and levies
- Obtain due process relief through a Collection Due Process Hearing
- File a lawsuit in U.S. District Court or U.S. Tax Court
- Pursue tax refund litigation
It can be extremely overwhelming to receive a notice from the IRS that you owe money. You do not have to take on the daunting task of dealing with the IRS on your own. Our firm can thoroughly review your case and explain the available avenues of resolution. We can also explain how any actions we take may impact your life, your family and your future.
Don’t face tax collections alone. Doing it alone can cost you significant time and money, and may leave you with a larger tax bill than is necessary to resolve your case. Contact Us to explore the options available to you through an evaluation of your case.